Thursday, July 23, 2015

Animated Helm

Well! I haven't blogged anything here in quite a while, but I do have a couple of little things that might be fun to share. One is that I am working with a colleague from my old animation days (Joel Brinkerhoff) on a short animated Mathew/Helm adventure. It's about Mathew's recent trip to Mexico and what he encountered there. Joel is a brilliant animator and I very pleased to be working with him again. It will also be fun to bring Mathew and the Helm to life in animation.

Another quick tidbit is that I've been talking with Randy Elliott (he did the finishes on The Helm graphic novel) and he's playing around with the possibility of doing some Helm-based illustrations with me! Randy's art is beautiful and it will be awesome to continue Mathew's adventures in a comics format.

In non-Helm news, I recently completed the manuscript for a fantasy novel called Fish Wielder, and it was just picked up by Fiery Seas Publishing for release in August of 2016. If you're interested, you can check out the details here: http://www.fieryseaspublishing.com/j-r-r-r-jim-hardison

And finally, I also just launched an author page that brings together my writing work in comics, books, movies and TV. You can check it out at http://www.jimhardison.com/  if you are so inclined.

 Thanks for dropping by!

Jim

No comments: