Friday, November 20, 2009

Werewolves on the Moon for the Holidays

Two things. The holidays are approaching and I've just finished reading Werewolves On the Moon versus Vampires, which was funny and got me thinking that it would make a good Christmas present. So, here I am recommending the series.

Yes, it's a comic series from Dark Horse. You can get it at TFAW by clicking on that link thar. Or, that thar link.

If you are wondering what it is about, the title pretty well says it all--which is something I respect in a comic.

In other news, I've been reading The Hunger Games, by Suzanne Collins--which was really good and I'm just starting the sequel--and I've also been reading Dies the Fire by S.M. Stirling--which was also really good and now I'm reading the sequel, The Protector's War.

No comments: