Monday, June 21, 2010

Babies, Flaming Swords, Father's Day

So, I was just posting a review of Babies on The Flaming Sword. Babies is a very good documentary which I saw on Saturday night as a kind of early Father's Day thing. If you haven't seen Babies yet, it tracks the lives of four babies across the globe from birth to around a year old. I'd suggest seeing it. Although nothing explodes and no one fends off zombies with a broken 2 by 4 and a length of iron chain, it is worth seeing on the big screen because it has some really beautiful photography in it. It's not exactly what I was expecting, which is good. It was better than what I expected.

Anyway, just thought I'd make a note of it.

Oh, and if you've got an iPad and you've checked out the iPad version of the Helm, let me know what it's like. I tried to get an iPad but they were completely sold out. Not just partially sold out, or even mostly sold out, but completely, totally sold out. So, no iPad Helm for me.

No comments: